no images were foundWe had the great pleasure of speaking with Matthew Brabham, driver of the #83 Pro Mazda machine for Andretti Autosport and destroyer of the 2013 Pro Mazda championship so far. Matthew shares with us his story of how he chose open-wheel racing over sportscars, how he came to race in the Mazda Road to Indy program, what it was like to race at the Circuit of the Americas, and why his favourite MotoGP rider is not his countryman Casey Stoner, but Valentino “The Doctor” Rossi.
Keep in touch with Andretti Autosport and Matthew Brabham through their websites and social media.
- Website: http://www.andrettiautosport.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrettiAutosport
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FollowAndretti
- Website: http://matthewbrabham.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matthew-Brabham/197733736993240
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyBrabs