From Tuesday January 17th, this week Mike, Ian, Matt, and Doug go over all the drama that was the Dakar Rally and we preview the much anticipated 2017 WRC season starter at Monte Carlo.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Monte Carlo this week!
- Stage Itinerary
- WRC Live Radio with Becs, Colin, Lisa, and Emyr Penlan On Air times:
- Thu, 19 Jan 2017, 18:00 – 11:00AM PST
- Fri, 20 Jan 2017, 08:00 – Fri. 19th 1:00 AM PST
- Sat, 21 Jan 2017, 08:00 – Fri. 20th 11:00 PM PST
- Sun, 22 Jan 2017, 09:00 – Sun. 22nd 12:00 AM PST
- WRC Live Stages on WRC+
- SS1 21.25KM ENTREVAUX – VAL DE CHALVAGNE – UBRAYE Thu. 19th 11:00AM PST
- SS12 16.78KM LA BATIE MONTSALEON – FAYE 2 Sat. 21st 03:00 AM PST
- SS17 21.36KM LA BOLLENE VESUBIE – PEIRA CAVA 2 (PS) Sun. 22nd 03:00 AM PST
- Day 1 Recap – FRIDAY, JANUARY 20TH – 1:00PM PST
- Live Stage – SATURDAY, JANUARY 21ST – 2:50AM PST
- Day 2 Recap – SATURDAY, JANUARY 20TH – 1:00PM PST
- Day 3 Recap – SUNDAY, JANUARY 20TH – 1:00PM PST
- Ostberg and Bertelli not appearing in the WRC until Sweden. Both in privateer Fiestas
- Mads Ostberg has “created” a team with Martin Prokop. Running 2017 Fiestas from M-Sport. It’s their own team, with no M-Sport staff. Adapta, Jipocar sponsors. Mads will run Sweden, Martin at Mexico. After that a 2 car team.
American Rally News
- Subaru release livery on 2016 ARA car and new Facebook page
- Perce Niege 43 entrants
- Total ARA entrants (dual or single) = 10 at this point
- Sno*Drift 38 entrants