Mike, Mike, and John carry on this week as Doug is away to a conference. That means a sub 2-hour show without the Professor rambling on and on. Here’s what’s on tap this week:
- Le Mans – A Brief Review
- IndyCar – Bourdais fined, JV thinks IndyCar is just swell now
- Rally – Ken Block Podiums in Hell, Radical WRC revamp to go ahead, GRC DC Preview
- Formula 1 – Ferrari wants apple and google to fix F1 because the prancing horse isn’t winning, so it must be broken.
OpenPaddock.net – Episode #236 for Tuesday June 17th 2014
- Ferrari announcement that wasn’t.
- Le Mans review
- Toyota, Audi & Porsche: Oh My!
- Rain causes mayhem
- 55Porsche is slow… at first.
- Go to bed with Toyota dominating and wake up to Porsche leading
- Porsche fanboi is disappointed when both retire
- They at least get one 919 Hybrid out to photobomb Audi’s photo-op finish.
- ACO announces 262,000 attendance. Best since 1989. Porsche?
- (They’re not kneeling before ZEOD)
- Zeod triumphs
- Zeod problems
- Bourdais fined and put on probation for rest of season for incident at Texas
- Could Nashville be in IndyCar’s days of future past
- Luca Fillipi gets Houston/Toronto deal to show up GR in front of daddy
- JV is thinking about IndyCar comeback… will go after all of PT’s lucrative Canadian sponsorship dollars
- You can buy a race team on ebay… Panther to be exact
- Dario Franchitti made a Member of the Order of the British Empire for services to motor racing
- As close as a Scot can get to being knighted?
- WRC event shakeup set to go ahead
- GRC DC preview
- DC course layout
- Block podiums in Hell
- Peterhansel joins Peugeot Dakar team
- ERC Announces Changes for 2015 season
- Luca thinks F1 sucks, so he wants everybody to fix it
- Who will wind up sleeping with the fishes after Luca’s “meeting”?
- Ratings decline worldwide
- Vettel told to raise his game. Mike W declares his fanship of Ricciardo
- Potentially GOOD NEWS! Michael Schumacher out of his coma and released from the hospital.
- Austria preview