It’s a long one, but a good one! We are proud to welcome not one, but TWO fantastic drivers to the show. 2WD rally star Chris Duplessis joins us to talk about his experiences in the European rally scene, and Peter Portante fills in as guest host as Whitesell and Pechin are AWOL. The Intern and the Photog have the show tonight, so it gets a little sketchy as we preview all the racing goodness on offer on the Streets of St. Petersburg!
OpenPaddock.net Podcast – Episode 244 – Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- A Chat with Chris Duplessis
- Toyota starts testing Yaris WRC car ahead of potential return – WRC news – AUTOSPORT.com
- VW plans early debut for 2015 Polo World Rally Car – WRC news – AUTOSPORT.com
- RMR & Hyundai add another Kiwi and to their GRC Campaign
- Novice School Promo
- PWC Preview for St. Pete
- Formula E unveils Beijing circuit ahead of maiden season – Formula E news – AUTOSPORT.com
- Mateschitz is pissed, and rightly so! Threatens to leave over sport integrity.
- Red Bull Challenges Australian DSQ, challenges the new state of F1
- Malaysian GP Preview
- IndyCar adjusts point structure for 2014
- JR Hildebrand joins Ed Carpenter Racing for Indianapolis 500
- Report: IndyCar grid penalties for unapproved engine swaps gone
- Any merit to the Rahal/Earnhart ride swap? Does anyone care?
- St. Pete Preview
- Road to Indy TV
- Final preview of the MRTI entry lists for St. Pete
- USF2000 Predictions (24 entries)
- Pro Mazda Predictions (18 + 1 entries)
- Indy Lights Predictions (12 entries)