Mr. Neely lies. This really is Episode 190. Kevin and Doug recap the wonderful race weekend at Indianapolis where we saw three outstanding and exciting races, the Firestone Freedom 100, the USF2000 race at TTFKAIRP (comment below if you get the joke), and of course the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race. We briefly review the Monaco Grand Parade, and Mike Shaw previews the WRC Acropolis Rally and the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally as well as sharing some news from Global Rallycross.
Show Notes for Wednesday, May 29th
- Peter Dempsey wins his 1st Indy Lights race & 1st win at IMS for Belardi
- Tony Kaanan finally winning the 500 after coming so close so many times
- Pikes Peak is around the corner and STPR is this weekend & WRC goes to Greece
- And Nico wins on his hometown streets!
- Indy 500 Review
- Pippa/Graham controversy (Pippa rips graham post race and on Racer mag)
- Freedom 100 – Closest finish in IMS history
- Alberico leads flag to flag ahead of a LOT of action
- Matty Brabs wins a rain-delayed Pro Mazda race
- The Monaco Grand Parade – err…Prix
- Perez quick, but boneheaded.
- BigJohn back to the same stupid antics
- RedBull punks Hamilton in the pits
- Nico wins on the streets he walked to school on!
- Acropolis Rally Preview
- Hyundai has first test of i20 WRC, who’s driving?
- Kosciuszko ditches Mini for M-Sport Fiesta last of the WRC Minis
- Battle of Sebastians at Monaco
- Rally America
- STPR Preview
- Nathalie Richard to co-drive for Verena Mei
- Noble Star Rally team kicking off donations for OK tornado victim
- Gravel Spec GT86 to Compete in Nameless Performance Rally
- Future Australian Rally Championship competition on US soil?
- Block Instagrams spec tire issue
- Pat Moro to bring Chevy into the fray?
- Subaru new car no longer being built in Vermont
- PIKES PEAK
- It’s going to rock!! Climb Dance II
- Rhys Millen to defend crown vs. Loeb already YouTube wars