Our good friend Chris Greenhouse just sent us this press release from one of Canada’s signature rallies, the Rallye de Charlevoix. Racing against many more experienced local drivers, Chris and co-driver Ryan Scott not only won the 2wd class, but also finished 3rd overall. It’s great to see Chris do so well after his unfortunately disappointing result at the Yorkshire Rally
Tag Archives: Chris Greenhouse
After a dominant performance at the NASA Rally Sport Sandblast Rally in South Carolina earlier this year, Chris Greenhouse went up to the Great White North to compete in Rallye Baie des Chaleurs, round 3 of the Canadian Rally Championship. Below is the press release form his latest win. Greenhouse unstoppable at Rallye Baie des Chaleurs, wins 2-wheel-drive
Chris Greenhouse takes convincing win at Sandblast Rally Chris Greenhouse completely dominated the 2WD field at Sandblast Rally 2015 in Cheraw, SC, USA. He, along with codriver Ryan Scott, won the class by over 7 minutes in their Dodge Neon SRT4. But the Weasel RallySport team also managed to finish the event in an astonishing 2nd place overall
One of the biggest events of the NASA Rally Sport National Championship kicks off today with a massive entry list. 46 cars and 47 “Rally Moto” (Dakar style motorcycle entries) are set to take on the back roads outside of Cheraw, South Carolina. The one-day event features 70 miles of sandy soil flinging fun. Although the southeast part of the
[youtube_sc url=”http://youtu.be/Zump9CJNXr4?t=20m14s”] You may recall the interview we had with Chris Greenhouse back in September, and although his season in the Canadian Rally Championship was cut short, this video shows the quality of sportsman he is and how racing needs more competitors like him.
- The start of a long IndyCar silly season. How long will fans stay amused?
- Formula EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Rally – VW wins WRC Manufacturer Championship down under, Chris Greenhouse wins in the Great White North, and Red Bull GRC begins their West Coast Swing
- Formula E debuts in Beijing
- Montezemolo steps down as head chairman of Ferrari
- Idiotic new radio rules also affects pit boards
Put it in the drivers’ hands – discussion
- Brief Singapore preview
- Lone Star Sports Car weekend preview
TUSC, Porsche GT3 Cup & WEC.
- VW Claims Victory Down Under with first ever 1,2,3 podium finish
- Ogier wins again
- Latvala loses due to poor tire choice on day 2
- WRC enforces corner cutting rule on Meeke – 61 sec penalty
- 302.26KM of racing won by only 6.8 secs
- Results – Standings
- WRC plans for change rejected
- Chris Greenhouse wins in Canada, special interview on OP
- Red Bull GRC in LA Two-fer
- RBGRC starts fan vote for fav. driver, will this include fan boost?
- Beaux Barfield leaves IndyCar for IMSA
- Aleshin released from the hospital
- CFH confirms Chevrolet partnership
- Silly Season: Is Pagenaud going to Penske? If so, who drives for SPM? Is Helio’s ride in danger?
- VICS in the black.
- Is RLL in danger?
- Jake Parsons and Colton Herta test for Cape Motorsports
- Sam Bird wants to race in the US
- Conor Daly eying IndyCar ride. Hangin out w/ Marco…
- Chris Griffis Memorial Test
Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSSWell, better late than never right? As I’ve now taken over editing the podcasts its taken me a little bit to get up to speed with the editing software and get these things posted. As for the show, Mike Shaw and John Olsakovsky chat about Formula E’s debut, F1’s rule changes, Rally