Well, better late than never right? As I’ve now taken over editing the podcasts its taken me a little bit to get up to speed with the editing software and get these things posted. As for the show, Mike Shaw and John Olsakovsky chat about Formula E’s debut, F1’s rule changes, Rally and Red Bull GRC LA, and finish off with the beginning of the long IndyCar silly season. I hope you enjoy it as much as our past podcasts, and if you don’t….blame the editor (oh wait…that’s me!).
- The start of a long IndyCar silly season. How long will fans stay amused?
- Formula EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Rally – VW wins WRC Manufacturer Championship down under, Chris Greenhouse wins in the Great White North, and Red Bull GRC begins their West Coast Swing
- Formula E debuts in Beijing
- Montezemolo steps down as head chairman of Ferrari
- Idiotic new radio rules also affects pit boards
Put it in the drivers’ hands – discussion
- Brief Singapore preview
- Lone Star Sports Car weekend preview
TUSC, Porsche GT3 Cup & WEC.
- VW Claims Victory Down Under with first ever 1,2,3 podium finish
- Ogier wins again
- Latvala loses due to poor tire choice on day 2
- WRC enforces corner cutting rule on Meeke – 61 sec penalty
- 302.26KM of racing won by only 6.8 secs
- Results – Standings
- WRC plans for change rejected
- Chris Greenhouse wins in Canada, special interview on OP
- Red Bull GRC in LA Two-fer
- RBGRC starts fan vote for fav. driver, will this include fan boost?
- Beaux Barfield leaves IndyCar for IMSA
- Aleshin released from the hospital
- CFH confirms Chevrolet partnership
- Silly Season: Is Pagenaud going to Penske? If so, who drives for SPM? Is Helio’s ride in danger?
- VICS in the black.
- Is RLL in danger?
- Jake Parsons and Colton Herta test for Cape Motorsports
- Sam Bird wants to race in the US
- Conor Daly eying IndyCar ride. Hangin out w/ Marco…
- Chris Griffis Memorial Test