Openpaddock.net Podcast Episode 244 for Tuesday, August 12th, 2014
- UMMM – the sad tragedy that befell Kevin Ward Jr, and more info on Formula E events
- IndyCar – 2015 testing changes, more info on aerokits, the end of national guard as a sponsor, and milwaukee preview
- MRTI – 8star jumps on the 2015 lights bandwagon
- Rally – Gronholm to join VW as a test driver & L’Estage drives in RallycrossRX
UMMMM – Unintelligible ‘malgamation of mixed motorsports musings
- Kevin Ward Jr.
- Marshal Pruett “We can hope there was no intent on Stewart’s part, but we don’t know. Despite this, and even though only one person on the planet can say what took place with complete authority, a mile-high pile of apologists, preachers and executioners continue to make their voices heard.”
- Mandate that driver’s must stay in their cars
- Formula E – Event simulation and pit stops
- additional information on formula E events
- Man Suspected Of Stealing Schumacher Medical Docs Found Dead In Jail
- Testing changes planned for 2015
- Aerokit information. Honda thinks differences in aerokits will surprise
- IndyCar to add full body scan capabilities
- National Guard ending sponsorship of Rahal & Dale Jr.
- Milwaukee preview
- 8star motorsports confirms intent to join Lights next year
- Foyt and Rahal contemplate joining
- Enough new teams to keep Andretti and Schmidt around?
- MKE preview for ProMazda & IndyLights
- WRC – Latvala won again via Quattro!
- WRC – Wilson not enthused with Hirvonen’s performance
- WRC – Gronholm joins VW as test driver
- WRC – Shootout could be in 3’s instead of top 2
- WRC – WRC Promoter CEO Olivier Ciesla: Don’t expect major changes for 2015
- Rally America – Oregon Trail date moved a week
- RallycrossRX Canada – Results
- L’Estage finishes 5th in debut of RX Lites
- Next Events
- WRC Germany – 8/21-8/24
- Rally America – Ojibwe Forest Rally 8/22 – 8/23
- Red Bull GRC – Daytona – 8/23