Whitesell, Shaw, and Patterson are at it again! Not much news this week in IndyCar, but we talk about some driver announcements in MRTI and announce that OpenPaddock and Belardi Auto Racing will continue their partnership in 2014. Max is back in the news while the new 2014 F1 regulations result in a near obscene nosecone. Kimi is out and Alonso is in for the support race to the Longhorns football game. In rally, Shaw previews Rally GB, gives Gymkhana 6 a “meh” rating, and Pastrana announces his return to rally racing.
OpenPaddock.net Podcast – Episode 210 – Tuesday, November 12th, 2013
- Phoenix track president says IndyCar didn’t pursue a 2014 event… after Phoenix told them how much they were willing to pay
- IndyCar mulling over ideas for change to qual format…. again
- Michael Johnson signs with JDC but in Pro Mazda for 2014.
- Belardi USF2000 now has three for 2014: Michael Epps, Florian Latorre, and Daniel Burkett
- Belardi and OpenPaddock.net will ride again in 2014. More driver insights and race weekend blogs.
- Zack Meyer signs for Team Moore Racing
- Max…. back in the news. Nazi themed 5-hooker orgy comes back in the limelight as Max valianty fights for the rights of fellow johns
- 2014 drop noses on F1 cars may look a little familiar to IndyCar fans…..
- Ecclestone paid bribes from Bambino Family Trust directly to team pricipals
- Williams signs Massa for 2014
- Raikonnen to miss rest of season for back surgery…. or something like that
- Valsechi to replace Raikonnen at Genii Capital Racing Team
- Austin preview – TX Longhorns (24) vs OS Cowboys (12) Saturday at 3:30… and oh yeah… stick around for the support events out at the little racetrack outside of town
- Ticket problems in Austin
- Alexander Rossi to get practice time at USGP with Caterham
- Alonso to contest Austin despite injury
- WRC – Rally GB Preview
- Nasser Al-Attiyah withdraws due to injury from Spain
- Frankencar Toyobaru to ravage the stages
- Gymkhana 6 hits the intertubes
- Block finally wins his first GRC with podium everything GRC has hoped for
- Travis Pastrana announces departure from NASCAR – hints at doing more rally racing
- Rumor: Pastrana to return to Subaru Rally Team USA for 2014!
- Dodge pulls out of GRC for 2014
- Red Bull announces title sponsorship for GRC 2014 – no schedule yet