Episode 194 – OpenPaddock.net Podcast
Without Kevin’s voice of reason and professional influence, the show devolves into a rantfest by a bunch of drunks! The boys offer mad props to Plowman for his LMP2 victory at Le Mans, we review the IndyCar and Indy Lights races and news from the Iowa Speedway, Mr. Shaw leads us through the WRC news and recaps the Nameless Performance Rally (formally the Olympus Rally) and Shaun and Mike round out the show with commentary on the recent FIA tribunal involving Pirelli and Mercedes. Lastly, we preview the British GP at Silverstone. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy!
Show Notes for Episode 194, June 25th, 20103
- Audi dominates Le Mans
- IndyCar & Indy Ligths at Iowa
- WRC Rally Italia, a dusty Kubica, Nameless GT86
- F1 and the tiregate fizzle
- Audi beats Toyota to Le Mans victory
- Driver killed during Le Mans 24-Hours
- Plowey FTW!!
- Castroneves earns pole with heat win
- Engine penalty costs Castroneves pole
- Hinchcliffe unstoppable in Iowa
- Results – Standings
- Mark Miles says IndyCar plans to keep racing in Iowa and break up breakneck schedule
- Potential for Elkhart Lake in 2014?
- Pocono test today
- IndyCar updates engine change rule
- Davison gets Coyne test
- IndyCar relinquishing control of struggling Indy Lights
- Karam wins all-Schmidt Lights tussle
- Rally Italy
- Sebastien Ogier clinches fourth victory of 2013
- Rally Italy: Robert Kubica threatened to pull out over dust issue
- Kubica cruises to second WRC-2 win
- Results – Standings
- WRC-3 top 3 Christian Riedemann, Keith Cronin, Stephane Consani
- Volkswagen agrees to freeze development of WRC car
- Juho Hanninen linked with first Hyundai WRC seat
- Citroen to discuss WRC return with Loeb
- WRC calendar delayed by one month
- Nameless Performance Rally
- pics on openpaddock.net as well as video
- GT86 project not a winner yet, but huge strides in development
- GRC – X-Games Munich.
- Will they get the track right this time?
- Timur driving for Dodge in place of Pastrana
- VW brings on DTM driver Mattias Ekstrom
- Tire Kerfuffle
- Mercedes suspended from Young Driver Test by FIA International Tribunal
- Tribunal ‘a great step for the future of F1′ – Mercedes’ Ross Brawn
- Ferrari furious, Pirelli may sue as test-gate rolls on
- Pirelli slams lack of team support after being unable to change tyre construction
- Most teams have 2014 deals with Pirelli
- Michelin not ruling out F1 return, but only if rules changes happen
- Renault unveils its 2014 V6 F1 engine
- Silverstone Preview
By the Fans:
Leave a comment below or submit your own article for all to read.