Episode 193 – OpenPaddock.net Podcast
The whole crew is back again! But with less ranting this time, promise. Kevin and Shaun take us through the IndyCar race at Milwaukee, Doug recaps the Pro Mazda and Indy Lights action from Milwaukee, Mike Shaw leads us through the news from the rally world, Whitesell and Pechin look at the silliness surrounding Pirelli and Mercedes GP, and we all enjoy looking forward to the 24 Hours of LeMans.
Show Notes for OpenPaddock.net Podcast, Episode 193
- IndyCar & MRTI – IndyCarMilwaukee Mile Results and Iowa previews
- Rally – WRC Rally Italy preview
- F1 – Tyre Gate hits the fan on Thursday
- 24 Hours of LeMans is here!
- Race Review
- Results – Standings
- JR Hildebrand looking for Road/Steet Course redemption
- “I would like to have the opportunity to run with a team that I can go out and prove to people that I can run at street courses,”
- Iowa Preview – This Weekend
- Streaming coverage for qualifying heat races
- What is on the line in the heat races?
- Indy Lights – Karam wins Milwaukee
- Pro Mazda – Brabham wins Milwaukee
- Hyundai reveals its WRC home base
- WRC Rally d’Italia preview
- Last year’s WRC Academy winner Elfyn Evans gets to drive Nasser’s top level WRC Fiesta
- M-Sport shows off first production R5 Fiesta
- Malcolm says R5 could be the new top level of the sport, but should it be?
- Nameless Performance Rally this weekend!
- Easier Said Than Done – MUST see the trailer!
- RallycrossRX – Petter Solberg loses it in Hell, Liam Doran wins
- NJGP – Leo Hindrey “
- Thanks to the patient, invaluable support of Bernie Ecclestone and FOM we now have the long-term sanctioning agreement needed to go racing for years to come, starting in June 2014.”
- Tyregate tribunal at FIA headquarters this Thursday
- Pirelli is frustrated with F1
- Ecclestone backs the waylaid Pirelli
- Lotus not happy with Pirelli tyre choices for the next 3 grands prix
- Next Up – Silverstone on June 30th
24 Hours this coming weekend!!
By the Fans:
Leave a comment below or submit your own article for all to read.