Episode 163 – OpenPaddock.net Podcast
Shaun makes his last appearence on OpenPaddock Live before being shipped out to Qatar to pound sand and watch MotoGP racing. Joining Shaun are Mike (as always), Doug, and the new Shaun, Kevin Neely. On the docket this week:
- WRC – the future of M-Sport. Will Nasser Al-Attiyah’s Qatar money be the team’s saving grace?
- WRC – Sistemas Integrales de Telecomunicacion (SIT) slated to take over timing duties for 2013.
- Kubica will drive the WRC Citroen C4 in two rallies this month. Back full-time in 2013?
- Formula One
- Is Vettel in fact an alien?
- Kimi is a honeybadger and wants to be left alone!
- Cheever’s son gets to test an F1 car
- Mazda Road to Indy
- Belardi Auto Racing gathering non-perishable food for Sheltering Wings
- Dempsey makes a run at another Walter Hayes trophy
- IZOD IndyCar Series
- HVM picks up its marbles and goes elsewhere to play. …can’t blame them!
- Marshall Pruitt is the man!
- How bummed are we really about Randy’s departure? Some honest reflection.
By the Fans:
Leave a comment below or submit your own article for all to read.